Thursday, November 12, 2009

Soul Signs of the times


As many of you reading this know, I host a collaging group (a strictly female event) at my home once or twice a month. It is inspired by the trademarked process:
What is SoulCollage®?
SoulCollage® is a process through which you contact your intuition and create an incredible deck of cards which have deep personal meaning and which will help you with life's questions.

It might sound cheesy but I'm over 50 cards in and I've led groups of teens and adults in different settings making them. I can't get enough!
Feel free to visit www.soulcollage.com
We convened without corporate permission last night and pasted together some soul cards. I made the card pictured here right before reading my related fortune from a fortune cookie. I think something is trying to be communicated to me!
In related news, did you know that SoulCollage has a facebook page!?!?